WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT SPRAYERBARN?If you’re passionate about agriculture and don’t take yourself too seriously, keep an eye out for roles at our stores.
At SprayerBarn we take pride in being the Australian leaders in our field. Our standards and expectations are high, but we also like to have fun at work. You should consider applying for a role with our team if you:
- Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Have a glass half-full attitude
- Are a team player who enjoys their time at work
- Are innovative and keen to find solutions
- Can think outside the square
- Focus on helping customers more than just closing a sale
- Build ongoing, friendly relationships with your customers
- Are passionate about agriculture
- Appreciate the value of quality equipment in improving yields and boosting efficiency.
The teams at SprayerBarn stores include salespeople, diesel fitters and mechanics, technicians, spare parts interpreters, yards people and roles in administration. Keep an eye on this page for vacancy listings or contact your local store to let them know you’re interested.