The Banjo Inductor System draws wettable powders or liquids from an inductor tank for thorough chemical mixing.
- These fast filling chemical induction units are suited for filling agricultural sprayers. They are Australian made, safe to use and eliminate splashing.
- The Goldacres Batchmate allows you to mix and agitate chemical in preparation for loading into your sprayer - speeding up loading powders or granules.
- Goldacres induction hoppers accommodate all drum types and can be used to safely measure liquid, rinse drums and transfer both liquid and dry chemicals.
- The Transcal measures chemical transferred by volume, not flow, giving consistent accuracy.
- The SuperFlow Mobile Hopper is an alternative method of transferring chemical into the main spray tank.