The TTI60 Teejet nozzles produce Extremely Course(XC) and Ultra Course(UC) droplets throughout most of the pressure range and falls into the nozzles recommended for reducing Spray Drift by APVMA
- Featuring 20% discount
- TTI60 produces two 110° wide angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications.
- 60° angle between leading and trailing patterns for increased canopy penetration and leaf coverage.
- All in one molded nozzle and Quick TeeJet® cap design provides automatic spray alignment. Extremely large drift resistant droplets are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator.
- Provides excellent drift control and produces minimal driftable fines - less than 1.5%*.
- Acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance. • Removable pre-orifice allows for disassembly and cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20-100 PSI (1.5-7 bar)