Central to the design is the purpose built tank featuring low centre of gravity, 300L capacity, compact dimensions to suit most RTV's and stylish looks. The unit features a Honda driven diaphragm pump, manual wind hose reel, suction filter and adjustable pressure regulator.
- Australian made rotationally moulded thick walled UV stable 300 litre tank with low centre of gravity for stability. Deep sump for complete draining, integrated tie down points to strap to the RTV tray, large hinged lid for easy filling and cleaning and a tank level sight tube at the front left which is visible from the driver's seat.
- Honda GX120 pull start engine connect to a Udor 20 L/min 20 bar (290psi) twin diaphragm pump. An adjustable pressure regulator valve is fitted to set the maximum system pressure for precise spot or boom spraying control. The control valve is also fitted with a low back pressure dump to tank feature to enable easy engine starting.
- A pump suction filter which shut off allows the operator to remove and lcean the strainer even when the sprayer tank is full. Suction filter stops contaminates entering the pump and greatly reduces the chances of nozzle blockages.
- Rear mounted 30 metre hose reel and pistol grip spray gun with adjustable nozzle
- Tank mounted on a steel frame and painted using the Goldacres four stage paint system. (grit blast, undercoat, top coat and high temperature bake).
||Honda GX120 pull start
||Udor 20 L/min 20 bar (290psi)
||Manual 2 way, manual pressure adjustment with dump valve
|Tank Sight Tube
||Pistol grip gun adjustable nozzle
||Fully welded RHS
||765(L) x 1168 (W) x 853mm(H) - 100kg